The luxurious one-bedroom Ambassador Suite offers between 75sqm and 90sqm of space divided between the bedroom and living room. Suites decorated in cool ivory tones, dark wooden furnishings and rich gold finishes adding a touch of opulence. The lounge area features a comfortable sofa and armchairs adjacent to the TV creating a perfect area to unwind and a dining table and chairs for four guests a place to enjoy in-room dining or entertaining.
Floor to ceiling glazing floods the suite with plenty of light and a workstation offers an ideal area for guests to work from the privacy of their room.
A marble entrance hall connects the lounge area to the bedroom which features polished wooden floors, an ornately appointed king size bed, a dressing table and comfortable seating.
Luxurious bathrooms appointed in marble and feature a corner Jacuzzi bathtub and spacious walk-in shower, twin vanity unit with his and hers sink a bidet and toilet. There is also a guest bathroom in the lounge.
The Ambassador Suite can accommodate two adults and two children under 12 years in existing bedding. Can be connected with a Superior, Deluxe or Executive Room.1
- One king size bed
- 2 bedside tables with lamps
- Sofa, armchairs and dining table
- Full-height mirror
- Luggage rack
- Full-size fridge
- Jacuzzi bathtub, walk-in shower, sink and vanity counter; large wall mirror, toilet and bidet
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Bathroom Amenities
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- IDD (International Direct Dialing) telephone
- Wake-up service
- Individual temperature-controlled air-conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Working desk with multi-plug connectivity